This is an exciting opportunity to join Respect in a key role. Respect’s Young People’s Services have a well-established profile and reputation. Respect has developed:
- an intervention addressing adolescent to parent violence and abuse which is delivered by around 20 local Authorities and
- training and materials on working with young people who use abusive behaviour in intimate relationships.
Respect is committed to developing this area of our work and improving the response to young people who use violence and abuse in close relationships.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to lead, develop and manage Respect’s Young People’s Services Project. Someone with a mix of skills including:
- An understanding of practice in addressing young people’s use of abuse in close relationships.
- A track record in developing service delivery innovations with young people or a related area
- Understanding of the challenges in work with young people and their families and who can support practice development
- Ability to develop new approaches and grow existing ones
Location Flexible – Respect offices are in Bethnal Green, London, but this post will have a UK-wide remit and travel to service providers both to undertaking assessments and provide support will be part of the role.
Salary £41,722 pro rata (point 42 on Respect’s scale, related to the NJC scale) including Inner London Weighting where relevant; plus 6% pension contribution
Contract Negotiable between full time and 3 days a week
Closing date 5pm, 6th June 2019
Interviews 17th June 2019
To apply: download the Young-Peoples-Services-Development-Manager-JDPS ; complete an employment application form and an equality monitoring form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send us a CV. No agencies.
Respect are committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity and applications are particularly welcome from black and minority ethnic candidates.
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Respect registered charity no: 1141636