IPSCAN invite submissions by May 1st for their Thinking Space Project on the legal and therapeutic responses to children who engage in violence.
GOAL OF THIS PROJECT:
To fill the gap in knowledge about evidence-based and child rights-informed programs and strategic interventions for children who engage in violence
- To conduct an investigation into a specific child protection challenge, share theory, research and evidence-based practice
- To develop a report that will provide the international community with a brief on high-level policy, strategy and programmatic advice
- Catalog interventions and treatment programs for children who engage in violence
- Understand evidence- and rights-based policies, strategies, programs and interventions of children who engage in violence
- Ultimately reduce victimization and perpetration of violence in the short term and later in life